TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Following are the terms and conditions that govern the enrollment in the program – Prep Course for Pharmacy Technician either as Online, In class or In class and online(combined) :
1. Enrollment in the program is confirmed only if an application is completed and full payment or Partial payment (where option is provided by Solrx Inc.) is made by the Candidate and accepted by Solrx Inc. (the Company) and the Candidate accepts the terms and conditions for enrollment by signing below. In case of electronic application and payment, clicking yes is considered the same as signing ones name on an agreement. If the individual opts for partial payment, it is the responsibility of the individual to make the remaining payment on due dates agreed upon. Failure to do so may lead to report to credit bureau and any other steps that the company seems fit to collect its remaining due.
2. For the online program:
a. The payment is for single user only. This means that the username and password provided should be solely used by only one individual. The Company can track the usage where suspected activity is noticed and in case the individual is found guilty of providing access to other individuals/company, the individual be liable to prosecution and if found guilty, pay due damages. The access provided to the Prep course is for non-commercial use of an individual and that the individual will not reproduce the content or share them with any other individual/company either for commercial purpose or otherwise.
b. The enrollment in the online program is for a limited period of 180 days (unless mentioned otherwise) from the day you make the payment and the username and password is provided to you.
c. The online program needs the usage of internet and computer at your end. The Company will not be liable to any refund if the access or usage is affected due to internet connectivity, speed or if your internet or computer does not meet our minimum requirement for operating the program.
d. Online program rely on usage of third party servers, platforms and systems. If there is any disruption of services due to above reasons which are outside the control of the company, the company will have the option to compensate the days lost by extending the no. of days in enrollment. If the disruption is due to any act of terror or natural calamity like earthquake, the Company will not be liable to refund the fees. The Company may opt to compensate by mailing out print version of the program. In any case, the maximum limit of compensation will be limited to and no more than the total fees for the program.
3. Any Candidate found to be using foul/offensive language or behavior disrupting normal conduct of program may be terminated immediately at the discretion of the Company or a representative of the Company. NO REFUNDS will be given. Candidate acknowledges that recording of proceedings of the class either in-class or online is not permitted. Candidate will NOT record in any form the proceedings of the class.
4. The enrollment in In class program allows you be part of that program. In case you want to repeat the program, you will need to make a fresh application and make full payment for program unless specified in writing by the Company.
5. Offers, refund offers, and eligibility criteria are subject to change without prior notice in the sole discretion of the Company.
6. The Company does NOT guarantee a pass, the success or any result of any Candidate in any future testing and exam. The Candidate understands and acknowledges that the fees paid are solely for study material for exam preparation and not paid to guarantee any result whatsoever. The Company does not have any liability of any kind whatsoever nor will it refund any fees if the Candidate fails to successfully pass any exam or fails to complete the program.
7. The Company explicitly or implicitly does not gather, discuss or transmit information about questions put forward by Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada. The Candidate agrees not to gather, discuss or transmit any information relating to examination questions whatsoever. Any gathering, discussion and/or transmission of information relating to the questions and/or found in any exam is forbidden by the Company and will not be permissible whatsoever and the Candidate indemnifies the Company from any and all liability in relation to such actions whatsoever, including any and all legal fees.
8. Images, video of practice etc may be put on websites or other media and may be used for purpose of demonstration or promotion.
9. The candidate covenants and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the company, its directors, officers, employees and agents, from and against any and all actions, suits, proceedings, demands, assessments, judgments, costs (including all reasonable legal fees incurred in connection therewith) incurred as a result of or incidental to any act or negligence of the candidate.
10. The candidate releases the company, its directors, officers, employees and agents, of and from all and any manner of action and actions, cause and causes of action, suits, debts, dues, sums of money, accounts, bonds, bills, covenants, contracts, agreements, claims and demands whatsoever in law or in equity, arising out of its purchase of, participation in or completion of any courses and/or programming.
11. This Agreement supersedes and takes the place of all prior agreements entered into by the parties and constitutes the entire agreement of the parties concerning this subject matter and no other representation, warranties or agreements, either oral or written, will be binding upon the Company.
12. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable in the Province of Ontario and shall be treated, in all respects, as an Ontario contract. The Candidate and the Company each irrevocably attorns to and submits to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Ontario with respect to any matter arising under or relating to this Agreement.